Matt Tries to Write a Novel

I am attempting to write a novel. Here I'll post the story as it comes, as well as some of my thoughts regarding the experience. Enjoy the ride, and offer feedback, please.

27.6.04

visit my friends

PilgrimsJournal.org
Satisfied with Silence
eightstar

here's some info about me:
i've begun to keep a books read list. here's how it looks:

May 2004

The Fountainhead Ayn Rand
Reaching Out Henri Nouwen
Mudhouse Sabbath Laura Winner
Wittgenstein’s Poker Edmunds & Eidinow
The da Vinci Code Dan Brown

June 2004

Wisdom of the Saddhu Sundar Singh
Seeing is Believing Gregory Boyd
Read.Think.Pray.Live. Tony Jones

Currently reading:

Heretics GK Chesterton
Philosophical Investigations Wittgenstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads