Matt Tries to Write a Novel

I am attempting to write a novel. Here I'll post the story as it comes, as well as some of my thoughts regarding the experience. Enjoy the ride, and offer feedback, please.

19.1.05

it's impossible - a poetic contemplation

It's impossible that You could be,
yet here You are
with me.

It is impossible,
and yet, You create possibility,
and I'm alive
despite the numbers of probability.

It is impossible that You would come,
the chances zero,
that an impossible God
would become a man
for the sake of me,
to die in humility.

Who stacked the odds?
You don't add up.
I can't find room for you in the smallness of my logic,
And Yet,
You are
breaking all my best bets
standing alone where nothing ever was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads