Matt Tries to Write a Novel

I am attempting to write a novel. Here I'll post the story as it comes, as well as some of my thoughts regarding the experience. Enjoy the ride, and offer feedback, please.

20.8.04

Why the World Hates America

Church of Fools - "sermon" by Tony Campolo

This article presents some of the reasons I am opposed to the current regime in America. Now, the President of the USA should be first concerned with taking care of America above worrying about how we rank in international opinion polls. But, the world sees some serious hypocrisy in our actions. I see that hypocrisy, too, and George W Bush is not solving it. I do not see how Kerry would make things any better, though, so I'm voting third party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads