Matt Tries to Write a Novel

I am attempting to write a novel. Here I'll post the story as it comes, as well as some of my thoughts regarding the experience. Enjoy the ride, and offer feedback, please.

26.9.04

haiti

Jeanne blasted Haiti.

I'm beginning to think there is a specific connection to this island nation so full of despair that God is arranging with me.

This is interesting. I did not remember this until now, as I type. Before I met Jen, she was convinced God had called her to Haiti. That perceived call ended up being a part of an experience that nearly destroyed her, but I wonder now, if God is looking to restore what the locusts have eaten.

Please pray for the suffering people of Haiti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads