Matt Tries to Write a Novel

I am attempting to write a novel. Here I'll post the story as it comes, as well as some of my thoughts regarding the experience. Enjoy the ride, and offer feedback, please.

25.9.04

Intersections: Is Postmodernism just a White Thing?

Intersections: Is Postmodernism just a White Thing?

I wrote this in the corner of a book--some EC book, I can't remember which one--over a year a go, but had kind of forgotten about it. This is an interesting post, and some of the comments are definitely worth reading (this is not a plug for my comment).

I think it's about time I express some of my current thoughts, and even journey through and about the whole emergingChurch movement. I'll be thinking about it, and see if I can supply some words here in the next week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads