Matt Tries to Write a Novel

I am attempting to write a novel. Here I'll post the story as it comes, as well as some of my thoughts regarding the experience. Enjoy the ride, and offer feedback, please.

28.9.04

the underdog

I was reading in Luke 18, today. I was there a couple of weeks ago, too.

The truth of the matter is that American Christians, especially of the WASP persuasion, know very little about the experiences of the people Jesus came as champion for. Jesus came for the underdog; the socially, religiously, and economically depressed. As a WASP in America, I am part of the social, religious, and economic majority.

This makes things interesting when it comes to learning to live in the way of Jesus today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads