Matt Tries to Write a Novel

I am attempting to write a novel. Here I'll post the story as it comes, as well as some of my thoughts regarding the experience. Enjoy the ride, and offer feedback, please.

4.10.04

evil is alive and well

This is not even new news anymore--I read about it Friday, but prayer is still needed.

Militants in Iraq blew up three cars in Baghdad, killing dozens of people; about three dozen children, in the midst of a celebration of some sort. There is something seriously wrong in our world, and only something, someone divine can fix it.

Let us weep.
Let us mourn.
Let us pray.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Brett Berger said…

    Do you ever feel like you've been punhed in the gut when you read the news? I think the feeling I am experiencing the most is just a helplessness. There is so much going wrong everywhere one turns. I believe prayer is real action, but I still feel helpless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads