Matt Tries to Write a Novel

I am attempting to write a novel. Here I'll post the story as it comes, as well as some of my thoughts regarding the experience. Enjoy the ride, and offer feedback, please.

8.10.04

more evil and my meandering thoughts

International News Article | Reuters.com

Ok, more tragedy. More prayer. I'm going to be active somehow, despite the helpless feelings, as BAB commented.

I read about this in today's USA Today. The article makes this note regarding tension in Israel, as the targets of these bombings were Israeli tourists in Egypt:
Israeli forces have killed 84 Palestinians in Gaza in the past eight days in response to Palestinian rocket attacks that killed two Israeli toddlers...

Is it just me, or is there something wrong here? The typical American, and especially Christian American thinking is a blind support of all things Israel. I think this amounts to racism: "84 of you are worth 2 of us." This is wrong.

I'm thinking about voting for Kerry.

more on that soon, i hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads