Matt Tries to Write a Novel

I am attempting to write a novel. Here I'll post the story as it comes, as well as some of my thoughts regarding the experience. Enjoy the ride, and offer feedback, please.

18.10.04

Intersections: Bumper Sticker Theology : a post about the importance of faith.

I've been thinking so much about recovering a Jesus-centered understanding of love the past couple of years, that I've left off a clear understanding of faith, to some extent. It seems that faith needs some redefinition these days, as well. Life in Christ is about three things: faith, hope, and love. To belittle or to be ignorant of any of these three is a mark of a shallow Christian spirituality.

Check out this article. It briefly makes a powerful point.

Intersections: Bumper Sticker Theology

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads